Can a world class deeptech company be built in India?
Merxius is on a mission to bring the power of advanced technologies into the hands of every day people.
In the year 2010, Vaishali and Hasan collaborated to build a Facebook app for the FIFA World Cup. It went viral. The success of the app gave them the confidence to build the next generation of tech products – and so Merxius was born!
Throughout its journey, Merxius has been recognised and awarded for its innovative work. We’re extremely proud of each award and think of it as a validation of our efforts.
NASSCOM DeepTech Club
Tata Elxsi incub@TE
Co-founder & CEO
Vaishali is an engineer, entrepreneur, speaker and revolutionist. She is an alumnus of Stanford’s Graduate School of Business and the Indian School of Business. She is a renowned speaker regularly speaking on women entrepreneurship and AR/VR.
Hasan Ali Khan
Co-founder & CTOHasan has been a coder for over 15 years and has built a range of products including a chat bot in 1997. Hasan is an amateur astronomer and space enthusiast. He is also a mentor at the Lean Startup Machine.
Awards & Achievements
- Aegis Graham Bell Award for Innovation in Virtual Reality 2017 – Aegis, COAI, TCOE
- Aegis Graham Bell Award for Innovation in Augmented Reality 2014 – Aegis, COAI, TCOE
- Most Disruptive tech Award 2015 – FM worldwide
- Most Innovative Company Award 2012 – eIndia
- Finalist at Global Entrepreneurship Summit 2018
- Finalist at IET, UK Global Innovation awards 2014
- Finalist at UKTI tech rocketship 2016
- Top 10 Deeptech Companies India – IBM 2016